At least if you’re going to come up with a LIE for why you’re late to work, make it one that can’t be undone by zooming in on a photo. A woman named Sydney Whitson in Norman, Oklahoma tweeted last week about one of her coworkers who was late to work and said it was because she had a flat tire. And the woman even sent her boss a picture of a nail in a tire.
But there were two BIG problems. One, if you zoom in on the photo, it’s obvious that the picture is Photoshopped . . . the nail looks incredibly fake. And two, if you do a Google search for “nail in tire,” it’s literally the FIRST PHOTO that comes up. Sydney’s tweet is now going viral . . . but so far, we don’t have an update on whether her coworker was fired.
Here’s some others you might like…
- Girl Scouts Delay Delivery Of Cookies Due To COVID-19
- Denny’s Restaurants in Missoula Offering Free Delivery
- Amazon Has Temporarily Stopped Selling New CDs and Vinyl
- Coronavirus Quick Hits: A Relief Bill Has Passed, More Closures, the Power of Quarantines, and More
- Today Is the First Day of Spring. It’s the Earliest Spring in 124 Years