What else is trending with music:
Well, Venita McCollum, the mother of LIL YACHTY, is here to help. She put out a book last summer called “Raising a Rapper“, and it’s a, quote, “step-by-step guide for parents rearing kids with dreams in the entertainment industry.” And it isn’t JUST parenting stuff. It includes advice on how to handle financial and legal stuff. “Raising a Rapper” is available on Amazon and RaisingARapper.com in paperback, e-book, and audiobook.
GWEN STEFANI has had to cancel a few of her Vegas shows because she’s sick. Now, I’m not one to start baseless rumors, but . . . coronavirus??? (Full Story)
The upcoming FOO FIGHTERS album includes a riff DAVE GROHL has been working on for 25 years. (Full Story)
GUCCI MANE wished HIMSELF a happy birthday on Twitter. (Full Story)
Here’s some other stories you might like…
- Did Katy Perry Pass Out During a Gas Leak on “Idol?”
- Would You Take a 50/50 Shot at $5 Million or Death?
- New Movie In Missoula
- Burger King’s Latest Ad Campaign Shows a Whopper Growing Mold
- A Study Finally Proves Beer Goggles Are Real
- A Woman Is Going Viral for Taking a Bath in Hot Cheetos
- Pepsi Is Giving Away an Engagement Ring With a Diamond Made Out of Crystal Pepsi