Here’s a fresh round-up of coronavirus insanity . . .
1. The Texas Testicle Festival in Fredericksburg, Texas is still planning to go on this Saturday, despite coronavirus. So good news for anyone willing to risk their life to eat lots of different animal testicles.
2. A sperm bank in China is begging men to make donations because they’re facing a shortage during the pandemic.
3. A couple went to a Walmart in Minnesota wearing Nazi flags as face masks and wound up getting issued a notice of trespass for causing a scene. They’re now banned from visiting any Walmart for at least a year. And a guy in Florida who had taken his mask off inside a Walmart was arrested for pulling a gun on someone after an argument over wearing a mask.
4. A grocery store worker in Los Angeles sprayed a customer with pepper spray when he refused to wear a mask and started ramming her with his cart. The employee was suspended from her job . . . but there’s no word if the guy might face charges. And a woman in San Diego pepper sprayed a couple that was eating at a park and not wearing masks.
5. There’s been a large increase in hunting and fishing licenses sold around the country as people are looking for more outdoor activities to do during the pandemic.
New daily cases in the U.S.: 56,130, with 451 new deaths. Total cases in the U.S.: 4.37 million, with more than 149,800 deaths . . . and more than 2 million who’ve now recovered.
Reminder: We could beat this anytime we want to like other countries have. Total cases worldwide: 16.4 million . . . with 652,000 deaths . . . and more than 10 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.