Billings, Mont.—March 24, 2020— In order to ensure the health and welfare of our members, their families, and our communities, Girl Scouts of Montana and Wyoming (GSMW) has suspended delivery of Girl Scout Cookies. In addition, booth sales will be delayed, but rest assured, once resumed we will have updated booth sites on the cookie locator.
We appreciate the public’s understanding when it comes to getting their pre-ordered Girl Scout cookies. If you want to enjoy Girl Scout cookies during this time, connect with a Girl Scout to purchase and have your cookies shipped online.
GSMW wishes to acknowledge the sacrifice and dedication of the healthcare workers in our communities who are working hard to keep us healthy. As a result, any cookies purchased online for a donation from March 24th through the end of the cookie sale will be donated to healthcare workers across Montana and Wyoming.
On behalf of the Girl Scout movement, we want to thank the public for being part of our collective action to prevent the spread of coronavirus and for the continued support of Girl Scouts and the Girl Scout cookie program.
- Girl Scouts Delay Delivery Of Cookies Due To COVID-19
- Denny’s Restaurants in Missoula Offering Free Delivery
- Amazon Has Temporarily Stopped Selling New CDs and Vinyl
- Coronavirus Quick Hits: A Relief Bill Has Passed, More Closures, the Power of Quarantines, and More
- Today Is the First Day of Spring. It’s the Earliest Spring in 124 Years
- A Guy Says He Was So Drunk, He Didn’t Realize He Stole Two TVs
- United Way of Missoula County Disaster Fund To Assist In Wake of COVID-19