If brands abandoned their current slogans and used brutally HONEST ones, what would they be? Here are some of the best responses we’ve seen:
Here’s some others:
1. Taco Bell: You can make 32 different things with these five ingredients.
2. Altoids: They come with a free box you’ll put junk in.
3. IKEA: Come for the meatballs. Stay because you can’t find your way out.
4. YouTube: Where the world watches ads now.
5. Q-Tips: From a liability standpoint, we have to say don’t stick them in your ears. But we’re not your mother, so do what you want.
6. Facebook: Making it easier to stalk people since 2004.