I know the idea of “ridiculous-looking Crocs” sounds redundant . . . it’s like saying “ATM machine.” ALL Crocs are ridiculous looking. But these take it to a new level . . .
KFC just teamed up with Crocs to make a special line of shoes. The soles look like a KFC bucket . . . there are pictures of fried chicken printed on the shoes . . . and there’s a fake DRUMSTICK attached to the top of both shoes. Oh, and they’re CHICKEN-SCENTED. If you’re interested, the shoes will be released sometime this spring, and you can sign up now on Crocs.com to get an alert as soon as they go on sale. They’re going to cost $60.
Here’s some other stories you might like…
- Did Katy Perry Pass Out During a Gas Leak on “Idol?”
- Would You Take a 50/50 Shot at $5 Million or Death?
- New Movie In Missoula
- Burger King’s Latest Ad Campaign Shows a Whopper Growing Mold
- A Study Finally Proves Beer Goggles Are Real
- A Woman Is Going Viral for Taking a Bath in Hot Cheetos
- Pepsi Is Giving Away an Engagement Ring With a Diamond Made Out of Crystal Pepsi