Here’s a fresh round-up of coronavirus insanity . . .
1. Target is now promoting “waist-up styles” for working from home. They’re called Video Conference Outfits and include things like shirts, jewelry, hair accessories, and lipstick. But no pants.
2. A new meme going around social media is called the “blissfully unaware” meme . . . where you post pictures from January and February before you had any idea how much this year was going to go off the rails.
3. Uber is starting a policy where if you get reported by a driver for not wearing a mask, you’ll have to upload a selfie of you wearing a mask before you can get another ride.
4. A guy in Kansas put up Halloween . . . and Christmas . . . decorations that are telling people to wear a mask so they don’t end up like a Halloween skeleton.
5. 21% of parents have already had to change or reduce their work hours because of their kids’ school situation . . . and 7% have had to leave a job altogether.
New daily cases in the U.S.: 41,211, with 1,090 new deaths. Total cases in the U.S.: 6.2 million, with more than 189,900 deaths . . . and more than 3.5 million who’ve now recovered. Total cases worldwide: 26.1 million . . . with more than 867,000 deaths . . . and more than 18.4 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.