When TAYLOR SWIFT was offered the opportunity to go from hoarding cats to PLAYING a cat in a movie, there’s no doubt she jumped . . . without giving it a second thought. Well, in hindsight, we can now say that Taylor has . . . NO REGRETS about doing “Cats”. Heck, she even got a Golden Globe nomination for her original song, “Beautiful Ghosts”. She didn’t win.
In an interview conducted before the Globes, she said, quote, “I’m happy to be here, happy to be nominated, and I had a really great time working on that weird-ass movie.” “I’m not gonna retroactively decide that it wasn’t the best experience. I never would have met Andrew Lloyd Webber or gotten to see how he works, and now he’s my buddy. I got to work with the sickest dancers and performers. No complaints.”
You can read the whole thing here.)
Here’s some other stories you might like…
- Did Katy Perry Pass Out During a Gas Leak on “Idol?”
- Would You Take a 50/50 Shot at $5 Million or Death?
- New Movie In Missoula
- Burger King’s Latest Ad Campaign Shows a Whopper Growing Mold
- A Study Finally Proves Beer Goggles Are Real
- A Woman Is Going Viral for Taking a Bath in Hot Cheetos
- Pepsi Is Giving Away an Engagement Ring With a Diamond Made Out of Crystal Pepsi